Ads Top

Forge Of Empires: Stright Tips For Begginers

These are the tips I also give to new players.

In the very beginning I like to move my town hall. That helps me to see everything and to use the space more efficiently. My motto is: As few streets as possible. Unfortunately that motivates many players to place many decorations as these do not need a connection to a street. You can fill gaps with it sooo easily. But that is not a good idea. To enable your city to take the best advantage of other players help tiny buildings and decorations should be eliminated. Cultural buildings are much better to keep your people's happiness above 120%. Just delete all decorations at the beginning. Also replace the initial small cultural buildings as soon as possible.

Just watch the Video for more complete guides



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.